Western Lifestyle, sometimes identified with Western civilization, the Western way of life or European culture, is a time used in a very broad sense to refer to a heritage of social norms, ethical values, traditional customs, systems of beliefs, political systems, and specific artefacts and technologies, which have particular characteristics—a fountain.
What is the Western Diet?
The Western or modern diet contains a high glycemic index or insulin carbohydrates sources, such as refined grains, potatoes, corn and sugar, highly processed foods, dairy products, and fats. Western eating habits, made up of mostly American foods, can cause obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, digestive disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and many others.
Western Wearing Styles
Fashion changes every season, and girls need to be ready to look stylish and trendy. Casual clothes make for everyday wear, but that doesn’t mean you have to look drab and boring. There are different types of dresses intended for going to college, university and college, meeting friends, shopping and also walking the dog outdoors.
- T-Shirt Dress
- Jumpsuit Dress
- Sticky Dress
- Strapless Dress
- Doll Dress
- Straight Cut Dress
- Shirt Dress
Hairstyles for Western Suits
- Side Braid
- Side French Braid
- Big Waves
- Long Straight Hair
- Side Pony with Waves
- Straight Bangs
Western Diets vs Traditional Diets
The world has witnessed a cultural change in several areas, including food and eating habits. Traditional eating habits have focused on preparing easily digestible and nutrient-dense foods. The ingredients used in the modern diet (energy foods and diet drinks) also differ from those in the traditional diet (whole grains, fruits, and vegetables). Traditional cooking also used a combination of cooking methods: sprouting, soaking, fermenting, and pounding.
Traditionally, fresh and unprocessed foods have consume, while modern eating habits impose on processed and ultra-processed foods. Also, Western diets have an unhealthy ratio of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids to omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (20:1), while traditional diets have a balanced ratio.
What are the Side Effects of Western Foods?
- Heart Disease
Pros and Cons of Western Culture
The term “Western culture” is often heard in academic circles. But what exactly and what are the advantages and disadvantages of Western culture?
A culture with many undesirable aspects may be ideal for the people who suffer from it. However, there are some things that we can learn from both our own culture and Western culture at a glance.
Positive Aspects of Western Civilization:
- Lifestyle Component Assimilated with Work
- Harmony of People
- Less Destructive
- Westerners generally do not Build their Lives according to their Beliefs.
Negative Aspects of Western Civilization:
- Type of Sensitive Economy
- Lack of Guardianship
- Deeper Online Interaction
Key Variances Between Indian Culture and Western Culture
Here are the Main Differences between Indian Culture and Western Culture.
- The dominant culture in India is known as the Indian culture. The culture common in Western countries is known as Western culture.
- Indian culture includes many religions such as Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Christianity, etc. In Western culture, most people belong to Christianity.
- Close-knit families are common in Indian culture, but nuclear families are also. On the contrary, in Western culture, there are small families.
- Traditional Indian costume is worn in Indian culture, although people also prefer Western clothing influenced by Western culture. Unlike Western culture, such traditional clothing does not exist.
- Various popular classical and Bollywood songs are popular in Indian culture. On the other hand, Western culture helps hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, heavy metal and rock.
- Indian culture mostly speaks Hindi, but Western culture speaks more English.
- Indian culture is not as exposed as Western culture.
Both Indian culture and Western culture have their place. Both cultures have a lot to learn. In recent decades, Indian culture influences by Western culture. They embrace the virtues of Western cultures, such as purity, equality between men and women, openness, etc., which has helped eliminate the shortcomings of Indian culture. Similarly, Western culture also takes on an Indian tinge in Indian food and yoga.