Cannaplus CBD Information
Cannaplus CBD Personalized treatment programs provided by a team of medical specialists ensure that patients have access to the best treatment options available.
What is Cannaplus?
CannaPlus is the medical cannabis clinic to improve the quality of life. Besides, dedicated to improving health and lifestyle, CannaPlus+ empowers Kiwis every day to live optimal lives through access to quality, affordable medical cannabis.
The clinic is in the heart of Ponsonby, and CannaPlus+ is proud to be New Zealand’s first internationally affiliated medical cannabis network and telemedicine platform.
From stigma to education to access, CannaPlus+ challenges the status quo by educating healthcare professional and patients about the health benefits of medical cannabis, dedicated to helping New Zealanders get the help they need.
But it does not stop there. At the heart of the CannaPlus+ spirit is the understanding that a holistic view of this emerging industry is essential, achieved by empowering their patients and educating other healthcare professionals.
So, backed by strong medical expert advice, CannaPlus+ offers Kiwis safe, legal, affordable and research-based access to consistent, high-quality medical cannabis treatment.
CannaPlus+ will officially launch in New Zealand early next year.
CannaPlus+ is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of MedCan 2022.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and by diluting with coconut or hemp seed oil.
What are the effects of Cannabidiol?
Cannabidiol affects the brain, preventing the breakdown of a chemical that worsens the pain and affects mood and mental function. It can reduce pain and anxiety. Therefore, It also reduces psychotic symptoms associated with conditions such as schizophrenia and epilepsy.
How is CBD Oil Used?
CBD gets extracted from marijuana plants in the form of oil or powder. It is useful as creams or gels. They can be put into capsules, taken by mouth, or rubbed into the skin. And also, all topicals (cannabis-infused products) should be applied directly to the site of inflammation or pain to work on a specific area.
About Cannaplus CBD
CannaPlus+ is New Zealand’s first telemedicine platform and network of affiliated medical cannabis clinics.
Besides, It provides Kiwis with the experience and credibility that allows them to feel confident and comfortable making their own decisions with a medical cannabis clinic they can trust.
And also, backed by sound medical advice, we provide Kiwis with safe, legal, affordable and research-based access to consistent, high-quality medical cannabis treatment.
We specialize in personalized treatment programs that integrate holistic alternative medicine with modern medical practice. Therefore, we ensure patients have access to the best possible treatment options in an environment that makes them feel safe, respected and cared for by a team of experienced doctors and nurses.
Cannaplus CBD Service Benefits
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Mental health
- Physical support
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Management of neurological disorders
- Cancer support and treatment
Founder and CMO of CannaPlus+ Cannaplus CBD
CannaPlus+ is New Zealand’s premier network of medical cannabis clinics and internationally affiliated telemedicine platform.
Created in 2021, CannaPlus+ obtained an exclusive license agreement with CannaWay, Canada’s Largest Physician-Led Medical Cannabis Network.
Frequently Asked Questions – Cannaplus CBD
Has the recent pandemic inspired or motivated to launch CannaPlus+?
Eva: The pandemic was an interesting experience to launch CannaPlus.
It confirmed my belief in how important it is to be able to access the healthcare you want, need, and deserve. So, Natural wellness is at the top of my list of non-negotiables in life.
Is this the first time medical cannabis were existing in New Zealand?
Eva: No, medical cannabis clinics spring up since legalization here in New Zealand.
However, CannaPlus is the first internationally affiliated medical cannabis clinic in Australasia. As this is a new industry in New Zealand, it is extremely important to have this extensive experience.
There are key benefits to being affiliated with industry leaders. We can offer Kiwis the experience and credibility they deserve so they can feel confident and comfortable making their own decisions with a medical cannabis clinic they can trust.
Further, we provide Kiwis with safe, research-based, legal, affordable access to consistent, high-quality medical cannabis treatment.
How does Medical Cannabis help our sleep quality?
- Anxiety and sleep-related issues have increased after pandemic;
- And also, It is an effective sleep aid as it restores a person’s natural sleep cycle.
- Cannabis is used as a sleep aid, both recreationally and among medical cannabis users.
- In addition, about 70% of young adults who use cannabis report that it is helpful to sleep.
- People who use cannabis for medical reasons, up to 85% say it improves their sleep.
- The sleep-promote effects of cannabinoids are due to interactions with cannabinoid receptors in the brain. So, when cannabinoids bind to receptors, they send messages to increase levels, promoting sleep and suppressing the brain’s wakefulness system.
- Together, these effects help cannabis users feel sleepy or sleepy.
Benefits of Medical Cannabis, Cannaplus CBD
Dr Afraz: There is anecdotal proof that CBD and THC help a variety of ailments. So, Researchers are studying how medical cannabis help treat several conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Loss of appetite
- Diseases affect the immune system, such as HIV/AIDS or multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Eating disorders like anorexia.
- Epilepsy Mental health issues such as schizophrenia and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Mental health issues and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Wasting syndrome (cachexia)
Neshat and Adam’s Tips for improving your overall quality of life with Cannaplus CBD
- Exercise almost every day, eat lots of green vegetables and meditate.
- And also, aim to live authentically with Radical Honestly
- Further, Identify the activity that makes you happy and focus on that
- Always remember to be grateful
- And also, practice better personal hygiene
- In addition, Identify what makes you happy and focus on that
- Further, spend more time with your loved ones
- And also, Schedule time for hobbies
- Find meaning in your work
- And also, disconnect from unhealthy relationship.
Also Read: Heart Health and Benefits
Cannaplus CBD oil