There’s something new in the area – a smoothie, juice bar and more. Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market opened between Starbucks and the Verizon store at Mercer Mall (Route 1 South in Lawrenceville).
I had never heard of him, so I checked out his website. It will be a great success in this area. It started in 2014, not far from New York and has other locations in Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Colorado, Atlanta, and Chicago.
Table of Contents
Mission of Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Pure Green’s mission is “to build healthier communities around the world by connecting people with superfoods.” I have friends who have been to other Pure Green locations and have all told me that their smoothies, juices, bowls, and toasties are nutritious and really good. I can’t wait to check it out.
Pure Green not only serves the store, but it also offers a catering service. Here, see the menus at https://puregreenfranchise.com/new-menu. Banana Nut, Chocolate Mousse, Pure Pina Colada, and Pink Dragon Super Food shakes all look so good; they all look fantastic.
In anticipation of the store running, Pure Green Princeton is recruiting staff. They are looking for people passionate about healthy food and excellent customer service. To apply, click on https://www.jazzhr.com/.
Location of Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market is in the heart of the bustling historic Fulton Market in Chicago’s West Loop neighbourhood. Besides, It is across from Time Out Market Chicago and Vital Proteins Headquarters. And also, it is a proud LGBTQ and minority-owned business.
What are the Offerings at Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Pure Green Fulton Market offers handmade and made-to-order smoothies, acai bowls, pitaya bowls, and cold-pressed juices and beverages. Jason Pullan and Waylon Porter, new business owners, are excited to bring their passion for health and wellness to residents and visitors to the West Loop neighbourhood. In addition, they look forward to building a community around the brand’s mission to connect people with superfoods.
Description of Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
- Pure Green Juice Bar Lake Mary offers fresh juices, smoothies and acai bowls made to order without any mystery ingredients. Besides, it has just clean, healthy food that tastes the way you feel. And also, they are passionate about providing the most nutritious, convenient, and delicious products that fuel your body for peak performance.
- So, It’s craft smoothies, healthy bowls, and cold-pressed juices are packed with pure superfoods, makes it easy to fuel your body with vital nutrients and natural energy. This Pure Green location in Lake Mary, Florida, is now open. And also, they sell cold-pressed juices, acai bowls, smoothies, avocado toast and oatmeal bowls. So, visit us today for a delicious healthy meal
- The smoothies are so fresh here and unique. You can taste the pure ingredients that they contain. The staff are always so friendly and welcoming, and it’s always so bright and clean no matter what time you come by.
- I will say that over time they got more efficient and made shakes even faster to get you in and out when I sometimes stop on my way to work. Although the shakes can be a bit pricey, they are big, and the portions are good, so it’s worth it.
Top 5 Popular Items at Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Pure Green Smoothie (rich in vitamins + minerals) – $13.99
Pure Green Smoothie comes with a generous amount of kale and spinach rich in chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. So, these vitamin-rich greens are blended with mango, banana, and pineapple to lock in fibre. The coconut water base is low in sugar, and all the ingredients combined provide an exceptional taste. Further, It contains coconut water, spinach, kale, mango, pineapple and banana.
Banana Nut Smoothie (high in protein and potassium) – $13.99
Banana Nut Smoothie is a crowd favourite with a flavour profile that rivals a milkshake. The Banana Nut Smoothie gets its nutty flavour and richness from cashew butter combined with a hint of coconut butter (from the flesh of a coconut). The shake is blended with bananas, almond milk, and grass-fed whey protein, making it balanced with fantastic flavour. It contains Almond Milk, Banana, Cashew Butter, Coconut Butter, and Grass-Fed Whey Protein.
Cold Brew Mocha Smoothie (high protein + caffeine) – $13.99
Cold Brew Mocha Shake contains several key ingredients: raw cocoa is rich in antioxidants, and Dark Matter Cold Brew coffee is rich in polyphenols. And also, this shake has the delicious flavour of a mocha shake with nutrition that helps energize the body. So, Mocha Cold Brew Smoothie is a super-powerful superfood smoothie you can enjoy any time of the day. Further, It contains Almond Milk, Dark Matter Cold Brew Coffee, Banana, Almond Butter, and Grass-Fed Whey Protein.
Pure Health Acai Bowl (Antioxidants) – $13.99
The Pure Health Acai Bowl is a blend of organic acai from the Amazon rainforest blended with a hint of banana for a creamy base and topped with sliced bananas and organic hemp granola.
Pure green Acai (antioxidant) – $14.99
The Pure Green Acai Bowl is an organic acai blend from the Amazon rainforest blended with spirulina to give it a dark green/purple colour and a hint of banana for a creamy consistency. In addition, the Pure Green Acai Bowl has toppings with sliced bananas, blueberries and organic hemp granola.
Also Read: uri health services
Main Reasons why you need to visit Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Visit Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market to boost your immune system
- The best-known and safest way to boost your immune system and overall health is to drink plenty of water. Adequate hydration (best indicated by at least light yellow urine) means the blood is oxygenated, toxins are flushed out, and vital organs and muscles are functioning at their best. Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market is the best place to achieve this.
- You find Vitamin C supplements here. Supplementing a diet with vitamin C is essential because the body cannot produce it. Vital for tissue growth and repair, heart health, bones, teeth, and cartilage. Vitamin C is in fruits and vegetables (oranges, broccoli, strawberries) or its supplement.
- To Incorporate zinc in your body, as it plays a very similar role to vitamin C in cell repair and growth, as well as immune strength. Including zinc in your diet, whether from meat, seeds, nuts, or whole grains, increases your body’s ability to fight infections.
- You have to consume a lot of garlic, WebMD calls bad breath weed a “low-calorie, immunity-boosting superstar” and an “elixir.” Besides being delicious, garlic helps fight colds and toxins and is powerful enough to fight bacteria and infections. It is most beneficial in its raw form. This ingredient is used in the juices here.
- Immediately after exercise, have a smoothie which makes you refreshen. In addition to improving mood and reducing stress, regular exercise is essential for maintaining immune health. The CDC points to its ability to reduce the risk of chronic disease and recommends at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise and two days of strength training.
- Don’t ignore the stress. Juices at Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market are a stress buster. Chronic stress produces a detrimental effect similar to that of sleep deprivation. While it can be tough to reduce and control it right now, focusing on reducing it with the same emphasis as diet and sleep to avoid suppressing your immune response is essential. Use critical tools like exercise and deep breathing.
- The intake of Probiotics plays an essential role in balancing the gut biome and bacteria. Among their various health benefits (digestion, allergy reduction, heart health), these bacteria can support immune health. They are naturally present in sources such as fermented milk products (yoghurt) and foods (kimchi, sourdough bread).
- Foods Rich in Antioxidants is here. Fruits and vegetables come with antioxidants and nutrients with many health benefits. So, WebMD recommends favouring colours like yellow, orange, red, blue, and purple by incorporating the three notable antioxidants: beta-carotene (in carrots, apricots, and asparagus), vitamin C, and vitamin E (avocado, mango, spinach).
Frequently Asked Questions – Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market
Does Pure Green – Fulton Market currently offer delivery or takeout?
Yes, Pure Green – Fulton Market offers delivery and takeout.
What types of payments are accepted?
Pure Green – Fulton Market accepts credit cards.
How is Pure Green – Fulton Market rated?
Pure Green – Fulton Market has 5 stars.
When is Pure Green – Fulton Market open?
Pure Green – Fulton Market is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Where is the Pure Green at Fulton Market?
Located in the heart of historic and vibrant Fulton Market in Chicago’s West Loop neighbourhood, we are across from Time Out Market Chicago and the headquarters of Vital Proteins.
What are delivery services available at this location?
Pure Green Fulton Market is at Seamless, Uber Eats, Doordash, and Postmates. The best way to order is to click the “Order Now” button above.
Is there seating at this place?
Our Pure Green Fulton Market location has two comfortable hanging chairs and window and bars seating.
Firstly, Pure Green – Juice Bar Fulton Market is a one-stop shop to boost energy levels. And also, you find Smoothies, Bowls, Organic Steel-cut Oatmeal Bowls, Cleanses; Cold Pressed Shots, Cold Pressed Juices, Super Food Snacks, Beverages and many more items. It is at
- Pure Green Wicker Park
- 1533 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago
- Chicago, Illinois 60622
And Working Hours are:
Monday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
[Pure Green Juice and Smoothie]
[Pure Green Juice Bar]
[Pure Green Fulton Market]
[Pure Green Franchise]
[Pure Green Cold Pressed Juice]
[Pure Green Franchise Reviews]
[Pure Green Locations]
[Pure Green Near Me]
[Pure Green Order Online]
[Pure Green Juice Near Me]
[Pure Green Cold Pressed Juice Review]