Table of Contents
Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
What is Mastercycler?
Mastercycler X50 is the ideal thermal cycler family for common applications and advanced molecular biology research. And also, these cycles consist of units with a user-friendly touch screen interface or externally controlled eco units. Besides, Low noise levels, low power consumption and the versatile flexlid® concept complete the product to make it a powerful and convenient PCR cycler.
The 2D gradient allows optimization of both the denaturation temperature and the annealing temperature during the same cycle. Further, Applications include rapid PCR, PCR optimization, standard PCR, incubation, and cycle sequencing.
Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well Introduction
- Mastercycler® X50s, 110–230 V/50–60 Hz, silver block, 96 wells or 0.1/0.2 mL tubes, with a touch screen interface.
- Besides, the new Mastercycler® X50 elegantly combines speed, flexibility and ease of use. So, with its intuitive touchscreen offering precise fingertip control, the MC X50 PCR Thermal Cycler enables easy PCR optimization in advanced molecular biology research and reliable standardization in routine PCR applications. And also, it is perfectly suitable for NGS.
- Low noise and low power consumption, coupled with the versatile flexlid® concept for maximum consumable flexibility, make the MC X50 the most influential and convenient PCR thermal cycler configuration. Besides, available as stand-alone units, controlled by the easy-to-use VisioNize® touchscreen interface, or environmentally friendly externally controlled units, the Mastercycler X50 family offers the suppleness to meet all your performance needs.
- Therefore, each stand-alone PCR cycler can be networked with up to nine additional ecological units. So, for even more performance, you can control up to fifty MC X50 eco units with our CycleManager X50 software. Whatever your needs, you can monitor and manage each unit individually, simultaneously or in groups, confident that each PCR cycler offers excellent block consistency, accuracy and precision. And also, for added security, simply choose different access levels for other users.
About Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
Brand origin: Germany
Delivery time: 1 Week/s
Warranty: 1 Year/s
Delivery cost: On-demand
Installation cost: Included
Order number: 6311000010
Characteristic Features of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
- Control accuracy: ±0.15°C
- Innovative 2D gradient for advanced PCR optimization
- X50 with a touch screen can control up to 9 other units (connected cycles do not have a touch screen interface)
- small footprint
- Heating rate: 10°C/s
- Block temperature accuracy: ±0.15°C
- touch screen interface
- The unit can control up to 9 other units (connected cycles do not have a touch screen interface)
- flexlid concept: the automatic adjustment of the height of the lid allows the use of all types of consumables
- small footprint
- Two years warranty
Accessories of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
- Cycler Manager X50 software: 6349000014
- Sensor unit for 96-well blocks, calibrated in an ISO 9001 certified laboratory: 6328007000
- Sensor unit for 96-well blocks, calibrated in ISO 17025 accredited laboratory: 6328007507
- Sensor unit for 384-well blocks, calibrated in an ISO 9001 certified laboratory: 6328008007
- Sensor unit for 384-well blocks, calibrated in ISO 17025 accredited laboratory: 6328008503
- The flat sensor unit, calibrated in ISO 9001 certified laboratory: 6328009003
- The flat sensor unit, calibrated in an accredited laboratory ISO 17025: 6328009500
- T6 temperature verification system, without thermal sensors: 6328006500
Applications of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
- Fast PCR
- PCR optimization
- Standard PCR
- Cycle sequence
More Details of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
The Mastercycler X50 family features ramps up to 10°C/s and is the ideal cycler family for common applications and advanced molecular biology research. The Mastercycler X50 family consists of units with a beautiful touchscreen interface or externally controlled units.
Each touchscreen cycler is with nine different cyclers. Whichever you choose, you can separately control and monitor each unit. If that performance isn’t enough, you can network fifty non-touchscreen Mastercyclers with a computer or laptop running CycleManager X50 as a central yet simple controller.
With our intuitive user access system, you can also control who has access to the design and their level of access. And also, Low noise levels, low power consumption and the versatile flexlid® concept complete the product to make it a powerful yet convenient PCR cycler.
Top 4 Suppliers of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
Merck allows you to solve the toughest life science problems. Elite quality for laboratory equipment and scientific instruments. Order the best Merck products.
It offers a variety of product services to meet your job requirements. These services include system and equipment installation, system qualification, device validation, validation, calibration and verification services, and service and maintenance plans. It also consists of the Emprove® program to help you confidently navigate regulatory requirements.
Our Milli-Q® services simplify system maintenance, extend system life and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Additionally, we offer engineering facility services and laboratory services for pharmaceutical and microbiological testing.
If molecular technology is part of your daily life, then LaboShop is what you’ve been waiting for. LaboShop is your go-to platform in the MENA region for all things molecular biology, including technology products, premium services and news. Its online presence supports by field offices strategically covering the MENA region with headquarters in Dubai, the region’s technology hub.
Its objective is to transform traditional ways of supplying laboratories into molecular innovations and techniques. We believe this will be the stepping stone for the region to transition from “traditional medicine” to “precision medicine”.
The Fisher Scientific channel is a single source for various product and service brands, offering a wide range of laboratory equipment, chemicals, instruments, biologicals and consumables. Through our long list of partnerships with major manufacturers and our range of Fisherbrand™ products, we can provide customers with easy access to the most requested products from a single source. Please review our Fisher Scientific self-assessment for comprehensive information on various aspects of our business, capabilities and quality management system.
It is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables and services for handling liquids, samples and cells in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers and DNA amplification equipment, ultra-low temperature freezers, fermenters, and bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers and cell manipulation systems. And also, Consumables like pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates and single-use bioreactor vessels complete the premium product line of the highest quality.
Also Read: dr teeth toothpaste swadashi ayirvwda
2D-Gradient allows you to optimize the denaturation temperature (from bottom to top) and the annealing temperature (from left to right) during the same run.
PCR should be faster. It gives you faster results throughout the day and a quicker transition to optimal temperatures. And also, make the speed of the Mastercycler X50 your research advantage. The Mastercycler X50 heats at 10 °C/s and cools at 5 °C/s.
There are a wide variety of cyclers available with different published ramp rates. If you compare the corresponding run times when running the same protocol with various cyclers, you’ll find that ramp rates don’t tell the whole story about how fast or slow a cycler is.
Specifications of Mastercycler x50s 110-230v Silver Block Well
|Voltage||110 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Block Configurations||96-well silver block|
|Thermal Uniformity||Block homogeneity 20to72°C ≤±0.2°C; 95°C ≤±0.3°C|
|Thermal Range||4 to 99°C|
|No. of Programs||1000|
|Includes||Operating manual, certificate of uniformity, Mains/power cordWith EU and US plugs|
|Capacity||96 × 0.2 mL PCR vessels, 1 PCR plate 8 × 12|
|Gradient Range||1 to 30°C|
|Width (English)||10.8 inches.|
|Max. Ramp Rate||10°C/s|
|Heated Lid||37 to 110°C|
|Product Type||thermal cycler|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||27.5 × 43 × 33 cm|
|Display Type||touch screen|
|For Use With (Application)||PCR Applications|
Eppendorf mastercycler x50
[Eppendorf mastercycler x50s manual]
[Eppendorf price list 2021 22]
Eppendorf mastercycler manual
Helpful Resource: corpse bride pumpkin painting