One of the biggest schemes under the Government of India where farmers are very happy about is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It is under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare. Many Farmers in India have registered for this scheme and can now check their PM Kisan Status 2023 @ https //pmkisan.gov.in. It would be best to keep checking your Status regularly to know whether you are eligible. You can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023 with the help of a Registration Number, Mobile Number, or Aadhar Card Number. You should review the PM Kisan Registration Status 2023 if you have registered as a new farmer.
Once your Application is approved, you can claim this scheme’s benefits. Now as the next installment is coming, all of you can check the PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023 and get to know whether you got the payment or not. The farmers can use the https //pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023 Link to check their Status.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Scheme Details
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
|All Small and Marginal Farmers
|Rs 6,000/- Annual Assistance
|3 Installments of Rs 2000/- each
|PM Kisan Status 2023
|How to Check
|By Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, or Registration Number
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
|Check Online by Mobile Number
|Central Sector Scheme
Who is Eligible?
- A family with a husband, wife, and minor children who own cultivable land is known as a landholder farmer’s family.
- The existing land ownership system is for identifying the beneficiaries.
- All landholder farmers’ families can obtain the benefits.
Benefits of the Scheme
Income support of Rs. 6,000 per year is given to all farmer families having cultivable land in their name, irrespective of the size of their landholdings.
It comes in 3 equal installments of Rs 2000/- per year.
The installments are April-July, August-November, and December-March
Application Process for Scheme
Apply for the scheme in the following ways:
- The revenue officials, village Patwaris or other designated officers or agencies will help farmers apply with the required details.
- The farmers who are eligible can visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for Registration under the scheme upon payment of fees.
- The eligible farmers can also do self-registration on the PM-Kisan portal through Farmers Corner.
Requirements for Registration
The following details are necessary for Registration:
- Name of the Farmer
- His Age
- Mobile number
- Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number is not issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification such as the Voters’ ID, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other designation issued by the Central/State/UT Government).
- Bank Account Number of the Applicant.
Process of Registration
The process of Online Registration for PM Kisan Scheme is as follows:
- Open the PM Kisan Portal through https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Under ‘Farmers Corner,’ click the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- Once the page is open, the registration page will verify if the farmer has the Registration on the portal.
- Select the ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ or ‘Urban Farmer Registration’ option
- Now, Enter the Aadhar Number, select the state from the drop-down list, enter the Captcha, and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the farmer is not registered, the page will ask if you want to register. Click Yes if you are going for new Registration.
- Enter personal and banking details and click Save
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process
How to Check the Application Status?
Once you complete the Application, you can check the Status with the following procedure.
- Go to the PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to the ‘Farmers Corner’ and click the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’ option.
- Enter the ‘Aadhaar Number’ and ‘Image code’ (Captcha code) and click the ‘Search’ button.
- The Status of the submitted registration application gets displayed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the beneficiaries under the PM-Kisan scheme be identified and shortlisted for payment of the benefits?
The state government /UT government is solely responsible for identifying the eligible farmers’ families for providing benefits under this scheme.
What happens after Registration?
After the Registration, the overall record of lands or land ownership systems in different states will help identify and shortlist the beneficiaries to transfer the benefits under the scheme.
What is the reason for not getting the PM-Kisan scheme installment?
The installment of the PM-Kisan scheme can stop for many reasons.
- If the name provided on the PM-Kisan portal during Registration does not match with the name registered in the bank account.
- When there are errors in the bank’s details, such as the IFSC code or the account number, the installment can not reach the account.
- The difference in the name on the Aadhar card or pan card may be a reason for not getting the installment amount.
Can you change the details provided on the PM-Kisan portal?
The process is as follows:
- Go to the official PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click the ‘Updation of Self Registered Farmer’ button.
- The ‘Edit Self Registered Farmer Details’ page will open.
- Enter the Aadhar number and Captcha, click on ‘Search’, and then edit the required data.
Will the benefit be directly credited into the account of the beneficiaries?
The benefit of Rs.2,000 per installment gets credited into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Are farmers situated in urban areas eligible for receiving benefits?
There is no distinction between rural and urban cultivable land under this scheme. Thus, the farmers in rural and urban areas are covered under the scheme, provided, the lands in urban areas are under actual cultivation.
Can farmers benefit from the PM-Kisan scheme against agricultural land used for non-agricultural purposes?
The scheme does not cover the agricultural land being used for non-agricultural purposes. Only farmers with cultivable land used for agricultural purposes are eligible for benefits under the plan.