What is CSC?
CSC is a Common Service Center where you can perform all digital work like Bank Account transfers, making any certificates online or applying for any jobs, etc. It is the best platform to resolve customer queries. We all are transforming to a digital world for all our work; hence, CSC Registration is very helpful in completing our day-to-day tasks without difficulty.
Works Done by CSC
CSC is helpful in many ways; people trust this public service center and can directly visit the office of CSC to complete their household and other digital works.
- Registration under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign (PMGDISHA)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN)
- National Pension Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Payment of electricity bill
- LPG gas connections
Functions of Common Service Center
The Common Service Center provides many facilities, some of which are listed below:
- G2C (Government to Consumer)
- B2C (Business to Consumer)
- B2B (Business to Business)
G2C (Government to Consumer) Services
- You can get a passport made through CSC.
- Can get insurance.
- You can do CSC District Registration.
- Government and non-government can get some work done.
- PMJAY can do CSC registration.
- Birth certificates, death certificates, etc., can be made.
- Submission of application forms for Aadhaar card, PAN card, and government schemes.
- E-citizen and e-district services like pension services, NIOS registration, and various other services are standard services the Center provides.
B2C (Business to Consumer) Services
- Spoken English
- IRCTC, Rail Ticket Booking, Bus Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking
- E-commerce sales
- Agricultural services
- E-learning course
- Tele Entrepreneur Course
- Financial services
- Loan services
- Banking Services, etc.
B2B (Business to Business) Services
- Marketing Research
- Rural BPO (Digitization of data collection data), etc.
How to Login to CSC?
If you have done CSC registration and you want to log in to CSC, The Complete process of CSC Login is below:
CSC Digital Seva Login
- Visit the official website of Digital Seva.
- Click on CSC Login
- Log in by entering your username, email, Password, etc.
PMJAY CSC Login
To log in for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you must follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of PMJAY.
- Click on the PMJAY CSC Login button.
- Log in to PMJAY CSC by entering your information.
CSC UTI Login
To log in for CSC UTI, follow the following steps.
- Click on the link to the official website.
- After clicking on the official website of CSC UTI Login, a new webpage will open in front of you.
- Click on the “Click Here” button.
- The CSC UTI Login page will open before you, where you can log in by entering your information.
How to Reset Your CSC Password?
If you have forgotten your Password while doing a CSC login, you can reset your CSC password by following the steps.
Go to the CSC Login page of Digital Sewa and click on the login option.
After clicking on login, there will be an option Forget Password at the bottom; click on it.
After this, a new page will open in front of you where you can create a new password with the help of your username, email, and captcha.
Apart from this, if you still face any problem related to CSC login and Password, you can use the CSC Helpline’s help.
CSC Helpline Details
Below we have given the email and toll-free number details.
Email – email@example.com
Toll-Free Number – 1800 121 3468
You have learned in this article how to log in to CSC. For CSC, the applicant must have passed the 10th-level examination from a recognized board. The applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and have basic knowledge of the English language and computer. Anyone who gets the TEC certificate can apply for CSC Registration.